Customizing your shirt is easy with the online t-shirt design tool. The following procedures that are required for the online design of t-shirts include the following;
- It is important to know what you want your t-shirt design to represent before using the online t-shirt design tool. The choice of design can reflect the goals or objectives of a company or organization, it can be an advertising design, and it can be a symbol of the transmission of certain information to people, among other things. The choice of design depends on the purpose of customization.
- The choice of color is very important when designing T-shirts online. The use of contrasting colors accentuates the beauty of a well-designed shirt. It is important to know the correct colors that will look good on a bright or dark background, especially when printing a shirt. Some drawings look great on a computer, but look awful on a printed shirt. Pastel letters can be highlighted in dark to highlight a picture or text on a shirt.
- Adding dimensions when designing a shirt gives it extra depth, and also illuminates the design of the shirt. Size can be added to the shirt using high-capacity manipulation T-shirt software or using Inks cape to create a vector outline.
- You must make sure that the design of your shirt is balanced; each function that is present in the design must be consistent. The cohesive features of any เสื้อยืด design attract people’s attention compared to a design with scattered elements.
- Decide on the location of the chosen design for your shirt. It can be in the center, top, side or bottom of the shirt. You can choose the design of the front or back of the shirt. The purpose of the design will determine its location. For example, an advertising design should be placed in the center of the shirt.